Central Heating and Boiler Services Portsmouth

Tel: 02392 645557
Mob: 07876 568373
Email: hello@tyroneguy.co.uk
Checkatrade

CENTRAL HEATING & BOILERS PORTSMOUTH

Providing an efficient, cost effective and professional central heating and boiler service to both domestic and commercial properties across the Hampshire region from our base in Portsmouth.

Highly Trained Engineers Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd Highly Trained Engineers Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd

Highly Trained Gas Heating Engineers

We are a team of highly trained gas engineers that offer our clients constructive, unbiased and friendly advice whatever their plumbing and central heating requirements.

Customer Friendly Service Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd Highly Trained Engineers Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd

Customer Friendly Service

We pride ourselves on our customer friendly service, so why not pick up the phone and give us a call and speak with one of our friendly team. Remember no plumbing and heating job is too small!

Gas Safe Registered Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd Highly Trained Engineers Icon Tyrone Guy Ltd

Gas Safe Registered

All Gas–related repairs are performed by Gas Safe registered engineers, so you know you're in safe hands.

Heating & Plumbing Services

Gas safe

At Tyrone Guy Ltd we provide an efficient, cost effective and professional service to both domestic and commercial properties. We provide a full range of general plumbing and repair and are committed to delivering a high quality service at competitive prices to our customers and will always treat you, and your home with respect.

So, whether you require simple plumbing, heating repairs or you're a landlord looking for a gas certificate - you can rely on us to arrive on time and help you out.

New Central Heating Boiler and Radiator

“Tyrone is very knowledgeable and clearly explained everything to us. He kept us informed throughout the refit and the work was carried out to a very hight standard. I would highly recommend this company and won't hesitate to call on them again for any future plumbing work.”

Customer, Portsmouth

Emergency Boiler Repair

“House is warming up and I have hot water! I can not recommend Tyrone highly enough. My sensor on my boiler went on Friday between Christmas and New Year when no-one was working but Tyrone came out and diagnosed the problem and ordered the part and was out the day after New Years Day to fit it.”

Customer, Southsea

Covid–19

We respect your concerns about safety. Our staff are fully conversant with all necessary safety precautions both personal and technical – and will carry out the work observing all required procedures.

Gas installations

NEW/REPLACEMENT BOILERS  »

Whether you're looking for a new boiler or thinking of underfloor heating, we are able to help you.

Boilers

BOILER REPAIR / SERVICING  »

We are fully committed to providing a comprehensive boiler and heating breakdown service - call us if you need us.

Plumbing

PLUMBING  »

We can carry out all aspects of plumbing work from a burst pipe to installing a brand new bathroom.

Gas safety

SERVICE & SAFETY  »

Here at Tyrone Guy Ltd in Portsmouth we have a highly trained and experienced team of gas service engineers.

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Proudly Serving Southern Hampshire
Contact Us Today:
No problem is too small

CALL: 07876 568373
EMAIL: HERE

Gas Safe Register
Checkatrade Member